Summer Musical Theatre Camp
Our Musical Theatre program gives teens the chance to learn and grow dramatic arts skills through music, choreography and stage techniques from professional production experience. These programs help the students develop music, dance and acting skills while personal and creative growth takes place in a structured and compassionate atmosphere. Classes meet weekly during a season. The Teen Drama model engages students and guides students’ learning through discovery and gratification of the arts. Classes feature team teaching with teachers who are knowledgeable in both teaching and professional theater. Ensemble methods are taught to promote collaboration and optimistic, creative expression as teens develop their theatrical skills.
Our most successful program is available in the summer! Join us and perform a full-length Broadway Musical is as little as 5 weeks! Click here for more information!
In Your School
Bring the Teen Drama professionals to your school and let us put together your musical/play. Whether you need a director, choreography, music director … etc. We can staff and supply you with a great experience.
- Morris Area High School (Morris, MN) Fall Musical (2 productions)
- Clinton-Graceville-Beardsley (Graceville, MN) Spring Musical (1 production)
- Queen of Peace High School (North Arlington, NJ) Spring Musical (1 production)
- Paramus High School (Paramus, NJ) Fall Play & Spring Musical (6 productions)
- Kearny High School (Kearny, NJ) Spring Musical (1 production)
- Roosevelt Elementary School (Kearny, NJ) Spring Musical (3 productions)
- St. Stephen School (Kearny, NJ) Spring Musical (9 productions)
- Transfiguration Academy (Bergenfield, NJ) Spring Musical/Assistant (3 productions)
Our new, unique, program will guide teens through learning all about Broadway and studying Broadway shows! Click here for more information.
Our Dramatics program gives teens the chance to learn and grow in the dramatic arts. Teens are guided through dramatic exercises, comedy and improvisational techniques with professional production experience.